Careers at South Seas
At South Seas, we are focused on recruiting great people that fit with our culture to deliver excellent services that meet the needs of our community.
Our people are the key to our service delivery. Our staff are valued and empowered to help us realise our vision of excellent health and well-being for Pacific people and all communities.
Our mission is to improve the health status for Pacific families and communities by providing increased access to and improving the quality of comprehensive primary, preventative and social services.
Our values as an Employer
Acting with respect and humility, honouring the dignity of our patients, families, communities and other staff, ensuring that Pacific values including spirituality are inherent in our procedures
Acknowledging the family as the heart of all Pacific communities
Working with Pacific families, all communities and other service providers to support Pacific people to lead healthier lifestyles
Delivering quality health and social services, exceeding the expectations of our communities
Commitment to serving the needs of Pacific people, our families and communities
Why work at South Seas?
- Realise the opportunity to serve your community
- Work across a broad community base with varied needs
- Receive hands-on, culturally appropriate mentoring, training and development
- Reach your potential with excellent prospects for career progression and development
- Apply for a listed job or email us your CV to be kept on file
- If we think you could be the right person for the role, you’ll be asked to complete a phone interview with one of our managers
- If you’re successful, we will invite you in for a face to face interview
- Then, if you’re just what we’re looking for we will make you an offer and you’ll be asked to sign and return and employment contract
There are no current vacancies at the moment. Please feel free to contact our Operations Manager Solo Seiuli-Aiono and forward a copy of your CV to be kept on file.