Make and appointment online
Book your appointment for our clinic below, or call us anytime on 09 273 9017.
We take appointments between 8 am - 6 pm Monday to Friday. We operate a walk-in clinic on Saturday mornings from 8 am - 1 pm.
Make an appointment online
Our clinic takes online appointments through ManageMyHealth (MMH). MMH is an online secure messaging system that allows you to communicate with our clinic. With your approval, MMH uploads your personal health information from our clinic's computer system. It then allows you to access your personal health information from any internet device at anytime, anywhere in the world.
How to register for MMH
To register for MMH contact our reception team on 09 273 9017 or email us. You will need to provide an email address and proof of identity. Our clinic will then provide you with an activation code and instructions on how to complete your registration online.
Once registered with MMH you can:
- Manage your health needs - and that of your family anytime, anywhere
- Book appointments and receive appointment reminders
- Request repeat prescriptions
- Receive recall reminders
- Access medical records - view medical conditions, lab results, immunisation records, allergies & prescriptions
- Share health information as required with other healthcare providers
- Use online tools to improve health and track progress
- Exchange messages securely with the South Seas Clinic