06 April 2020
Let us know if you require a flu vaccination.
Flu vaccinations are for those in a high-priority group. The following groups are eligible for a free flu vaccination:
- people aged 65 years and over
- pregnant women
- anyone with certain chronic health conditions
- children under four with a history of severe respiratory illness
Please ring us first to book an appointment with one of our nurses.
We do not accept walk-in clients, so please call first to make an appointment.
Make sure you follow directions when you arrive at the clinic to ensure everyone is kept safe.
The flu vaccine does not protect against COVID-19, however, it can help prevent a serious illness due to the flu and help reduce demand on the health system.
General advice to keep your immune system strong
- regularly washing your hands with soap and water
- thoroughly drying your hands after washing them
- sneezing and coughing into a tissue, clothing or your crooked elbow
- avoiding close contact with anyone with cold or flu-like symptoms
- staying home if you feel unwell
- maintaining general health by taking any prescribed medications
- eating and sleeping well and exercising regularly
South Seas Healthcare
Physical address: 14 Fair Mall, Auckland 2023
Phone: 09 273 9017
Clinic opening hours
Monday – Friday: 8 am – 5 pm
Saturday: 8 am – 1 pm
Public Holidays: CLOSED
For After Hours Weekend and Holidays:
East Tamaki Healthcare, 160 Bairds Road, Otara
Phone: 09 274 3414
and East Care Health, 260 Botany Road, Botany
Phone: 09 277 1516