What is a WINZ Certificate from my Doctor?
If you are apply for or receive financial assistance from Work and Income New Zealand (WINZ), you may be required to provide a medical certificate to WINZ. These are documents containing health and/or disability related information about a person, and are legal documents. Your Doctor at South Seas can provide the necessary paperwork for you to comply with WINZ. This may be for:
- Work Capacity Medical Certificate
- Disability Certificate (for disability allowance)
- Disability Certificate - Counselling
- Disability Allowance - Medical Alarm Assessment
- Supported Living Payment medical certificate for a person being cared for
- Child Disability Allowance - Medical Certificate
- You may also be asked to provide a Host Doctor Report or medical information to support an application for PATHS.
Can my Doctor give me a WINZ Certificate?
SouthSeas celebrates 20 years helping South Auckland families
"We've come a long way," says SouthSeas Healthcare CEO Silao Vaisola-Sefo. ...Read More
SouthSeas Healthcare celebrates 20th Anniversary
SouthSeas Healthcare Trust reaches an exciting milestone this Saturday 9 February, as the organisation celebrates 20 years of delivering health and social services to the Pacific communities in South Auckland. ...Read More