What is a WINZ Certificate from my Doctor?
If you are apply for or receive financial assistance from Work and Income New Zealand (WINZ), you may be required to provide a medical certificate to WINZ. These are documents containing health and/or disability related information about a person, and are legal documents. Your Doctor at South Seas can provide the necessary paperwork for you to comply with WINZ. This may be for:
- Work Capacity Medical Certificate
- Disability Certificate (for disability allowance)
- Disability Certificate - Counselling
- Disability Allowance - Medical Alarm Assessment
- Supported Living Payment medical certificate for a person being cared for
- Child Disability Allowance - Medical Certificate
- You may also be asked to provide a Host Doctor Report or medical information to support an application for PATHS.
Can my Doctor give me a WINZ Certificate?
New website reconnects South Seas with local Otara community
South Seas Healthcare Trust is reconnecting with the local Otara community with a brand new website to re-engage with families most in need of their specially-designed Pacific services. ...Read More
South Seas Healthcare Trust announces new CEO
Pacific health provider South Seas Healthcare Trust has announced a new CEO, Silao Vaisola Sefo, to oversee the growth of the organisation and provide leadership at Otara’s biggest health and social service centre. ...Read More