What is a WINZ Certificate from my Doctor?
If you are apply for or receive financial assistance from Work and Income New Zealand (WINZ), you may be required to provide a medical certificate to WINZ. These are documents containing health and/or disability related information about a person, and are legal documents. Your Doctor at South Seas can provide the necessary paperwork for you to comply with WINZ. This may be for:
- Work Capacity Medical Certificate
- Disability Certificate (for disability allowance)
- Disability Certificate - Counselling
- Disability Allowance - Medical Alarm Assessment
- Supported Living Payment medical certificate for a person being cared for
- Child Disability Allowance - Medical Certificate
- You may also be asked to provide a Host Doctor Report or medical information to support an application for PATHS.
Can my Doctor give me a WINZ Certificate?
Dr Andrew Chan Mow recognised for services to Pacific health
Tagaloa Dr Andrew Chan Mow, Clinical Director of SouthSeas Healthcare was recognised recently at the 4th annual SunPix Pacific Peoples Awards for his services to the Pacific in primary health care. ...Read More
South Auckland young people share their stories
South Auckland Pacific young people will have an opportunity to tell their heart-warming stories of triumph and tribulations at the MyStory event in Otara today, an event hosted by SouthSeas Healthcare Trust, in collaboration with the Office of the Children’s Commissioner. ...Read More