MYSTORY Internship programme
25 February 2019
SouthSeas Healthcare Trust is proud to announce their 2019 MYSTORY Internship programme.
Up to fifteen internship opportunities are being made available to Pacific young people in South Auckland to enhance their academic, career and wellbeing goals through a nine-month internship.
A commitment of at least 10 hours a month is required.
Interns will be expected to attend monthly workshops dedicated to developing their skills, supporting their studies and improving their wellbeing goals.
The internships include:
- Capped funding towards school related costs
- Academic, Pastoral and Career Support
- Wellbeing and Leadership mentoring and
- Skills development
To be eligible to apply you must be:
- Between the ages of 16 and 19 years old
- Live in South Auckland
- Not currently a participant of another internship, mentoring or leadership programme
- Have the support of your family to be involved in the 9-month internship
- Have the drive and passion to want to benefit from the internship programme
- Have an interest in a potential career in health.
Application acceptance closes 22 March 2019.
South Seas Healthcare
Physical address: 14 Fair Mall, Auckland 2023
Phone: 09 273 9017
Clinic opening hours
Monday – Friday: 8 am – 6pm
Saturday: 8 am – 1 pm
Public Holidays: CLOSED
For After Hours Weekend and Holidays:
East Tamaki Healthcare, 160 Bairds Road, Otara
Phone: 09 274 3414
and East Care Health, 260 Botany Road, Botany
Phone: 09 277 1516